Friday, January 27, 2017

FREE NA Paranormal Anthology with Rebecca Hamilton...and Me!

Super thrilled to have my new novella, Splintered Magic, appear in Rebecca Hamilton's anthology of short fiction, Not Just Voodoo. My story joins one from Rebecca and a dozen other authors (503 pages) who have gotten together to celebrate Rebecca's upcoming release Something Like Voodoo.

Splintered Magic is my first foray into writing New Adult Paranormal and I can't tell you...How. Much. Fun it was. Why haven't I tried this genre before? Anyway, get your copy now. It's totally free and totally rocks, especially Rebecca's Leave Like Magic.

Available at Amazon, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and more. Get your copy now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! In order to post you'll need to use the pull down menu under the text box to select "Name/URL," and enter your desired name when commenting. A URL is optional.